Keeping Track to Stay on Track
Gaining visibility to metrics on sales efforts and how you are trending towards your goals can be the single greatest catalyst for success in your organization.
Join VSG Founder, Doug Burton, and President, Alex Devine, in this webinar as they share their insight on key sales metrics that they help folks track to ensure they hit their goals; or adjust if they’re off target.
Thursday, June 22, 2023
9:30AM – 10:30AM PST
What’s more? They’ll even show you how to make it painless – for leaders and for sales teams.
What We’ll Cover:
- Our approach to transparent sales coaching
- Key sales metrics to keep track of daily, weekly, quarterly and beyond
- How to track using technology, so reports can be generated in real-time, without adding hours of admin time to your crew
- Performance dashboard capabilities
- How to use data to EMPOWER sales teams and make the tracking process fun, not monotonous
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners
- Sales Executives & Managers
- Business Development Representatives
- Anyone interested in improving their sales processes
- Anyone who uses HubSpot, SharpSpring or any other Marketing Automation Platform
We look forward to seeing you!
President, VSG Marketing
Alex Devine is a marketing expert and business consultant providing a unique bridge between old school business ideals and new generational perspectives. In her straightforward style, she motivates teams to act, with empathy and understanding.
As the President of VSG Marketing, Alex uses technology and data insights to help companies and individuals define their sales strategy and manage their digital presence. After nearly a decade in the heart of a fast-paced agency, she’s gained expertise in high-level marketing strategy, sales enablement, digital performance, and MarTech.
Alex leads the VSG Marketing team and provides executive oversight to all service offerings in addition to making sure clients remain on the cutting edge of their industries.
Senior Consultant, VSG Marketing
As a seasoned veteran with over twenty-five years of business leadership, Doug has experienced for himself both the successes and struggles of leading organizations. In founding VSG, his desire is to provide others with the resources, knowledge, training, and encouragement to lead and serve others. Burton is convinced that intentional coaching paired with developing a solid business acumen is the key to not only successful business leadership, but also to developing the complete individual and resulting organizational culture.
Doug’s Superpowers include: High Fives, Visionary Leadership, “Develomarketing”, Strategic Planning, Organizational Infrastructure and Marketing Technology.
Here We Go…